Cornwall has become renowned for its delicious food and award-winning drinks.
When thinking of Cornwall, most people immediately think of the Cornish Pasty which is a staple for locals even now. Others will think of a Cornish Cream Tea, but there is much more than pasties and scones to treat your taste buds. Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, it’s no surprise that seafood is high on the menu. There are a plethora of restaurants serving freshly caught sustainable produce.
Cornwall has a bounty of eateries that have been awarded Michelin Stars and AA Rosettes, including top chefs such as Rick Stein, Paul Ainsworth, Nathan Outlaw & Chris Eden.
If it’s beer, wine, and spirits you’re after, Cornwall won’t disappoint here either. The county is brimming with the world’s best and they have been recognized for their talents. Tarquin’s ‘Sea Dog’ Gin won best in the world in 2018 and Camel Valley’s Pinot Noir Rose won gold at the sparkling wine world championships in 2016. The country is also a lover of real ales and ciders, with top local brewers such as St Austell Brewery, Skinners Brewery, and Healeys Cider Farm leader the way.
Let us build you a tour to celebrate Cornwall’s finest produce, and taste our way around the Duchy.
Beer, Wine & Spirits
Take a Brewery or Winery tour, where you can enjoy Cornwall’s delights without having to worry about the driving! All you have to do is say ‘cheers’.
- Atlantic Brewery
- Camel Valley Wines
- Cornish Orchards Cider
- Healeys Cider Farm
- Knightor Winery
- Polgoon Wines
- Skinners Brewery
- St Austell Brewery
- Tarquins Gin Distillery
- Trevibbean Mill Winery
Watch it being made, have a tour of the factory, and finish with a tasting session:
- Lynher Dairies Cheese Co. (Ponsanooth) – makers of the world-famous Cornish Yarg
- Cornish Cheese Company (Liskeard) – makers of the Cornish Blue Cheese
- Davidstow (Bodmin) – makers of Davidstow cheddar cheese
Making and crimping of the classic Cornish Pasty
- JH&M Choak – watch them being made or go to pasty school and make your own (Falmouth)
- Eden Project, Pasty crimping competition (annually)
Fish & Chips
Award-winning fish & Chips
- Rick Stein’s (Padstow & Falmouth)
- Harbour Lights (Falmouth)
Traditional Sweet Treats
- Cornish Cream Tea (Each tour comes with one as standard)
- Saffron Buns
- Hevva Cake
- Fairings Biscuits
From farm to the factory to the parlour, Ice Cream making, and tasting
- Roskilly’s Farm (St Keverne)
- Callestick Farm (Truro)
- Moomaid of Zennor (Zennor)
- Trelevens (Lanivet)
Watch the chocolate being made and tempered and have a taste
- Mullion Chocolate Factory (Mullion, Helston)
Watch it being made and have a taste of the range on offer
- Roly’s Fudge Pantry (Newquay, St Ives, Falmouth, Fowey)
- Buttermilk (Padstow, Bodmin)
Please note, due to COVID, some attractions may have restrictions. We will discuss these on enquiry, as these are ever-changing.Book your Specialty Day Tour